Lunch in Victoria - need recommendations
The Tapas Bar has bottomless soup for $6 at lunch- it's usually really good. Mole will be packed and I don't know if they have enough room to really be baby-friendly. I always like Rebar, which does get packed but usually has a young child or two amongst the diners. I loooove Adriana's Cocina Mexicana, which is open for lunch Wednesday to Friday.
re: Bob Mac
My top picks would be:
1) Zambri's for casual Italian
2) Pink Bicycle for burgers (and great onion rings)
3) Hernandez for authentic 'Mayan' cuisine
4) If it is a nice day outside, Red Fish, Blue Fish for great fish sandwiches (good slaw and chips too)
5) The 'Plat de Jour' at Choux Choux Charcuterie is pretty sweet (if they have an empty booth available...they have only 2 tables!)
6) Mo:Le is a good family-friendly atmosphere and has pretty decent lunch
7) My wife raves about the quality of the sashimi at Daidoco (or is it Daidoko?)
8) I hear Niche is doing lunch now. That would be a good bet.
9) Pizzeria Primastrada...great Neapolitan style pizzas, good salads and appies...family friendly environment
10) Good ole Ferris's Oyster Bar always has something for everyone.
I could go on, but I think that should give you a lot to chew on!