Not for a million dollars!!!
- showthyme Mar 19, 2009 10:50 PM
Ok, for a million dollars I would eat anthrax and hope for a cure! But there are some "foods" out there that you would have to pay me to eat.
- durian (if it smells like a duck!!!!)
- casu marzu (food shouldn't wiggle)
- rotten shark (the only time i saw Anthony Bourdain wince)
- balut (seriously why?)
- bugs (am i on fear factor!)
Just thought i'd throw it out there. Food for thought.
Bourdain will next time too. From what I remember reading interviews, it made him pretty sick.
Great list - I had never heard of casu marzu and it's just wrong. I wonder who was the fool that first tried this and convinced others that it was good eats - they would be able to sell anything
We have an almost identical thread very much in progress on this board: http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/5728...
Please join the discussion there and we'll lock this one. Thanks!