Going to Orlando/Lake Buena Vista, lookin for good eats!!
ok me and the gf are going to orlando from march 1st to the 7th
we are looking for good places to eat, nothing too pricey and dressy
just good to eat places, im into all kind of foods from great all american food like chicago style hot dogs, italian beefs, things like that but im open to everything
i have a rental car lined up for the week to driving it not a problem,
im staying at the lake buena vista radisson
- Jungle Jim's in the Crossroads Shopping Center - great food and atmosphere - very close to the Radisson.
- I agree with Raboi about Giordanos on W. Irlo Bronson (US 192) - a short drive west down I-4, then west on US-192
- Ghiaradelli Soda Fountain for dessert @ Downtown Disney
Have a great time !
We are mostly partial to more exotic foods. Restaurants that we hit and really like:
1. Lac Vit in Little Vietnam in downtown Orlando. Huge portions.
2. Asia Bagus Indonesian. Small cool little place with great flavor.
2923 Vineland Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
3. Passage to India. Look for coupons in local coupon books.
4. Giordanos for a deep dish pizza.
7866 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL