I aiming at a trip to Healdsburg in March and am looking for chowhound recommendations re:
* restaurants: I'm going to Cyrus later in the year and am now looking for delicious alternatives -- flexible on ethnicities, style and price. Lively and fun would be great.
* wineries: would like to visit Ramey and selected others within a modest driving distance. Don't mind paying a tasting fee or making a reservation. Your favorites?
My favourites in Healdsburg are:
1. Preston (Organic) - love their C. Sauvignon
2. Everett Ridge (they use some organic grapes) -like their Diablita line for everyday drinkability and they have an excellent port as well !
3. Bella Vineyards - love their Zin.
Restaurant: Willi's Wine Bar. Love it. Small plates. Everything tasty. Most imaginative but not too far out. Easy to find. Has outdoor seating if it's warm enough.