WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 BEST DISHES AT BROOKLYN RESTAURANTS?
We all love to dine out in Brooklyn. We all have our favorite best dishes. Join in and give us your List of 5 Best Dishes in Brooklyn.
My all time favorite has to be from TEMPO in Park Slope. It is unusual, yet warmly comforting and exciting at the same time.
1. Bucatini with Sicilian Pistachio Nut Pesto : thick hollow spaghetti with green beans, toasted breadcrumbs and pecorino cheese.
2. Chicken with Pears and Blue Cheese at HENRY'S END, ON HENRY STREET. Their Duck is also the best.
3. Any Pasta dish from CONVIVIUM OR AL DI LA
4. The entire Steak Experience at PETER LUGER : the bacon, the steak, potatoes, creamed spinach and dessert.
5. The Lobster Fra Diavolo at RANDAZZO'S in Sheepshead Bay.
I could go on and on, but am limiting myself to 5.
I can't believe this didn't get responses! Perhaps people just can't decide? Here are mine:
1. The polenta with musrooms at TEMPO.
2. Pizza (plain) at LUCALI.
3. Pizza (regular slice/regular pie) at DIFARA.
4. The crispy pancake at CAFE LULUC.
5. Winter white salad at AL DI LA.
I know, two pizza. I don't mean to be unimaginative, but they really are fantastic.
1. Chicken Soup with Heavily Buttered White Toast at 7th Avenue Donuts (followed by a Boston Creme and Coffee).
2. Slice or Square with a side dish of Meatballs at DiFara
3. Kowloon Squid with Soy Sauce, and Fried Duck Tongue appetizer at Pacificana
4. The Lent dishes at Tomasso
5. Omakse with a side Japanese Spare Rib app and Renkon app at Taro Sushi
1. Cheeseburger with frites and mayo at Diner
2. Beet Gnocci at Baci & Abbraci
3. PIzza at Marlow and Sons
4. Egg & Cheese on a roll at La Villita
5. any Ragu at Aurora
1. Cavatelli with Faiccos hot sausage & sage butter at Frankies 457
2. Steak and eggs korean style at The Good Fork
3. Pannelle at Ferdinando's
4. asopado (whatever the special is- seafood, chicken, etc.) at Palo Santo
5. slow rendered duck breast at The Grocery