Small Wedding - Manhattan Restaurant
my fiancee and I are looking to have out wedding at a restaurant. We had started down the road to book Fleur de Sel and then were told a week later that they were closing permentantly at the end of February.
The event is going to be a sat nite in August
Here is what we are looking for:
1. Seats 50-60 (for sitdown full dinner self)
2. Rent out the entire restaurant (we are selfish and dont want to share :) )
3. Finely appointed but casual (if that makes sense)
4. Open Bar
5. Good Food (obvious but i guess i should state that)
6. Budget of about $10K (not including tax and tip)
7. All decor included in the price.