How is Omi at lunch?
Most of the recent reviews and comments seem to be based on dinners at Omi.
Has anyone tried the $30 set lunch?
Edit: after I posted, I realized Suresh had posted a lunch review in October: http://www.spotlighttoronto.com/musin...
Thanks for the plug, just an update as I go there forr lunch quite often..
- nothing is over $12
- there are some monthly specials
- the steak seems to be the weakest link on the menu
- you can order from the regular menu if you ask nicely
- soup is always served
- you must try the new marinated tuna in garlic oil. its the best thing ive ever put in my mouth at omi.
- ask for a taste of comet fish if he's got it