Need help for a first semi-formal date
I am looking for a place for a semi formal date this weekend.
Here are the requirements :
- Japanese restaurant
- Sushi or Non-Sushi is fine
- Romantic and somewhat quiet
- Definitely no bright place
- Location - anywhere in Manhattan
- We don't prefer tiny place, or least no elbow-to-elbow space
- Price is not an issue but I am not looking to spend Masa price range
Thank you, the problem with Sakagura is the place is more like a sake bar ...
The food is pretty decent for the price but I've frequent Sakagura since the late 90s, I really prefer something newer.
And the table is not that romantic because the space is too wide if you seat face each other. Sometimes, your clothes smell too.