Great brunch places with reservations?
Hi All -- Trying to come up with some ideas for a friend visiting NYC in a couple of weeks for brunch places that take reservations (for a party of 5). The ones I can think of are:
- Balthazar and Pastis
- Blue Water Grill
Can you help? Anything in Manhattan would work as long as it's delicious. Thanks so much.
Great brunch for a group (they all take reservations):
- Pastis (communal table)
- The Neptune Room (communal table), also on OpenTable
- Freemans (they have a private room)
- Jane (private room downstairs), also on OpenTable
- The Smith (same peope who do Jane), also on OpenTable
- Morandi (also quite large, and a nice space)
- 'inoteca (downstairs room)
- Five Points (space for larger parties is in back -- there's a tables and a booth), also on OpenTable
- Blue Ribbon Bakery (they can seat bigger groups downstairs)
- Cookshop (they have booths and tables that can seat 6), also on OpenTable
- Stanton Social (have an upstairs bar/lounge area that can be used, too) -- also on the pricey side, and it's all small plates, also on OpenTable
Please don't go to Norma's. I think of that list my favorites are BRB, Five Points, and Stanton Social.
RIP Tasting Room and Devin Tavern (rumored to be closing soon).