Your Top 5
Coming to Boston in a week, looking for some seriously good eating. What are your top 5 personal favorites? I am purposely keeping this broad because I want a wide sampling of what is out there.
1. Clio (Elliot Hotel), fine dining, decent service, really good desserts
2. Men Tie (Herriford between Boylston and Newburry) Japanese noodle shop
3. Santarpios (East Boston) Pizza, old school boxing bar
4. Brown Sugar (Comonwealth) Tia food
5. O-sushi (Westin Copley) Sushi
The original comment has been removed
We're vegan and I'm gluten-free, so our list takes that into consideration.
Martsa on Elm, Tibetan, Davis Square, Somerville
Asmara, Eritrean/Ethiopian, Central Square, Cambridge
Elephant Walk, French/Cambodian, Porter Sq. Cambridge, Boston, Waltham
Veggie Planet, Harvard Sq, Cambridge
If you're venturing further afield...Organic Garden in Beverly or Life Alive in Lowell.