Yes, there is just a Pumpkin Pie one - I'll do the ingredients for now and come back in a little bit to add the directions.
1 1/4 cups AP flour
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt, if desired
1/4 cup veg. shortening
1 T butter or margerine
4 T (approximately) ice water
1.5 cups pumpkin puree
2 T butter or margerine, melted
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp mace
1/4 tsp ground dloves
3/4 cup evaporated skim milk
2 egg yolks
4 egg whites.
1. Combine flour, salt & sugar in bowl, cut in the shortening butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Add 1 T of water at a time, mix with a fork, and add only the amount of water needed so that you can form the dough into a ball. Flatten it a bit, wrap, and chill for at least 15 minutes.
3. Combine all the filling ingredients OTHER THAN the egg whites - beat them to blend well.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degress.
5. Roll dough out to an 11 or 12 inch circle, put into 10 inch pie plate or 9 inch deep pie dish.
6. Beat egg whites until stiff, fold gently but well into the pumpkin mixture.
7. Pour filling into shell, bake 50 - 60 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.