Brooklyn private party restaurants?
I'm planning a birthday dinner for about 12-15 people, and looking for a restaurant that meets the following criteria:
1. Good food!
2. Food that can be shared (maybe thai, indian, pizza?)
3. Food that is not super expensive
4. Slow enough or patient enough that we won't be rushed.
5. Good private-ish space, doesn't have to be a private room but separated from the bustle of the main restaurant room
6. Preferably dark, cozy setting
7. Preferably a bar area where we can meet before
8. Preferably in Park Slope, Carroll Gardens, Gowanus, Prospect Heights or Fort Greene.
Anyone have any ideas, even if they don't meet all the criteria??
Thanks in advance!