HOME > Chowhound > Site Talk >


Technical Question

  • 1

Is there a a way I can change my username or my name that appears when I post? Many thanks.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. Hi, we sent you an email on this. For anyone else looking to change names, please email moderators@chowhound.com for more information and we'll help you with that.