Best Hamburger in Fairfield County
- nbermas Sep 16, 2008 01:55 PM
Any new places that have exceptional burgers with excellent quality beef? Still can't find one that is really worth the visit. I only eat them very rarely but when I do I want a big juicy burger where I am assured the beef is only the best quality. My stomach can tell immediately, it is sensitive to not good quality food. Also a great bun would be good too but no seeds have an intestional disease that I can't have. If you know what kind of beef they use please let me know.
- The original comment has been removed
No clue on the beef and haven't paid much attention to the bun, but Cherry Street East in New Canaan and Rory's in Darien are the tops in my book.
I love this place it has the best chocopolgie coffee with lavender and of course chocolate, I buy it and it last in my refridge for a week, I drink a few sips a day. I love the food but would never think of ordering a burger there. Why did you like the burger as compared to burger bar? Is the meat great quality? Thanks
re: Jim P
I just have heard that the quality of beef isn't really that great because they get away with the quality since they sell so many burgers. I want the best quality beef when it comes to my burger as I eat them very rarely. I don't want a fast food burger.. I am sure it is great for kids and for someone who eats them and want to eat fast. I want a burger that is big, juicy and is only the best beef.
To summarize the Houdini disappearing posts:
- BSF has a great burger
- Cherry Street East in NC has a very good burger
- Lucky's is not as good as either
- Burger Bar below both as well
- If you want to cross over into Bedford NY go to Meetinghouse, that may be a good idea as well. If you check the kitchen and find it does not meet the standards you need, you canorder something else.