HOME > Chowhound > Manhattan >
Are you making a specialty food?

what's the name of that K-town place with piano on overhanging rocks?

adorno Sep 6, 2008 08:47 AM

What's the name of that Koreatown restaurant with a piano on overhanging rocks? It's a two story massive place that's just at the 6th avenue end of 32nd, I believe. I can picture it (fridge cases of kimchee just to the right for purchase, a long stairs up to the 2nd floor). Kitsch decor.

I want to meet friends there tomorrow for lunch and just can't remember the name.

  1. c
    cimui Sep 6, 2008 09:03 AM

    That would be Kum Gang Sang.

    Kum Gang San
    49 W 32nd St, New York, NY 10001

    1 Reply
    1. re: cimui
      adorno Sep 6, 2008 11:24 AM

      Yes, that's it. Thanks!

    Show Hidden Posts