Montreal Chowhound map
I have been accumulating a good food locations in Montreal, along with a short quote by the person recommending that.
The idea is that if you are in a new neighborhood for the afternoon, and there is not enough time to ask for a recommendation on Chowhound, you can just go look at the map and find a good location nearby.
Would you like to help add a favorite location of yours?
Maybe add a location in an underrepresented area?
Here is how to add a location:
1. Search for the location in Google Maps.
2. Click "Save to My Maps"
3. Make sure you save to "Montreal chowhound" map.
4. Add the name of the place.
5. SAVE THE ADDRESS in the description, because someone can accidentally move the placemark.
6. Write a brief review.
* fork+knife for prepared food places.
* martini glass for bars and lounges.
* milk and apple for delis and markets.
I hope this becomes a valuable auxiliary resource for chowhounds!
Same here. The icons that were there yesterday are gone. Today it's just a blank Google map.
A couple of errors I noticed yesterday (working from memory here):
- Savannah was listed but it closed years ago. In fact, the place that replaced it has also closed.
- The icon for a deli in Côte Saint Luc (Deli Boys?) was a cocktail glass, not a knife and fork.