Decadent lunch near embarcadaro on a Monday
If you're getting off at the BART Embarcadero station, several good options, depending on how fancy/dressy/expensive you would like:
- Boulevard (classic high-end Californian)
- One Market (Bradley Ogden's @ 1 Market)
- Ozumo (interesting Japanese-ish)
- Perbacco (nice Italian)
- Tadich Grill (classic SF)
- Sens (upstairs in Embarcadero) - nice modern Mediterranean (?)
All of these are within a 1-2 block walk, easy with suitcases if they are rollers or not too heavy.
Most should be open for lunch, but hit OpenTable for these downtown spots and you can see what's available in the Financial District.