Breakfast joints in Napa Valley?
Here are my picks starting Upvalley and moving south:
- Miguel's. On Lincoln Ave. Great chilaquiles but sketchy service.
- Sarafornia. Also on Lincoln Ave. I like the Brannan Benedict. Usually packed so expect a wait.
- Gillwoods. I recommend the Salmon Scramble or the Huevos con Salsa Verde. Very busy on weekends.
- TraVigne. Sunday brunch only. Order the Mini Doughnuts and the Short Rib Hash.
- Ad Hoc. Sunday brunch only. No reservations. Prix fixe. Menu changes weekly. Good bellinis and Blue Bottle Coffee.
- Bleaux Magnolia. Sunday brunch only. Chicken wings & 40s (yes, as in a 40 ounce bottle of beer). Live jazz.
- Gillwoods. Much like the flagship establishment in St. Helena but a larger venue in Napa.