AUGUST COTM: Voting Thread (ends 7/18)
Here are the books for the Voting. I was a bit conflicted about including the ones that got only two suggestions each, but decided to anyway. However - NO runoff this month, so that posters can get the book in time for August 1st. So, please bear that in mind when voting.
Voting ends 7/18 (Friday) and I'll tally up first thing Saturday morning and post the winner. Please use all caps when posting your vote.
• THE GLORIOUS FOODS OF GREECE by DIANE KOCHILAS (got 6 suggestions)
• THINK LIKE A CHEF, Tom Colicchio (got 3 Suggestions)
Two Suggestions Each:
• THE ART OF MEXICAN COOKING or THE ESSENTIAL CUISINES OF MEXICO (I'm combining Kennedy votes here)
• THE CRADLE OF FLAVOR
• INTO THE VIETNAMESE KITCHEN & VIETWORLDKITCHEN.COM
• THE SOUTH AMERICAN TABLE by Maria Baez Kijac
• THE RIVER CAFÉ EASY books by Rodgers and Grey (ITALIAN EASY in the States I believe)
• PLEASURES OF THE VIETNAMESE TABLE by Mai Pham
Link to suggestions thread, in case anyone wants to look at it: