Just moved to West Hollywood.
I just moved to a loft in between Crescent Heights and Fairfax in West Hollywood. I am looking for the best:
1 Sushi that I can walk to.
2 The best Tai Food take out
3 Pizza (Although I just found out that Vito's delivers to me now, so I may be covered!)
4 Breakfast spot (already familiar with Eat Well. I like it, but any other suggestions would be appreciated)
5 Best restaurant in the area to go on a nice date.
1. Horizon (Beverly & Orlando) - probably a 15 min walk
2. None really, but Natalee or Tuk Tuk are okay
4. Hugo's, Irv's (for greasy breakfast buritos)
5. La Boheme
1) It's hard to know where you can walk to since you don't mention where between C.H. and Fairfax you are. But one place to consider even if you can't walk is Hirozen on Beverly. Also there is a place on Yelp getting great reviews called Omi Sushi, haven't been there myself.
3) In addition to Vito's, also check our Rocco's on WIlshire. Fantastic stuff there as well.
4) I've heard horrible things about Eat Well, personally I would avoid. Well an area classic for you is The Griddle Cafe on Sunset, always packed and some consider overhyped, but I'm a huge fan. Swinger's is also a reliable go-to spot.
5) Way too much to mention, search the board for West Hollywood, Beverly Blvd, 3rd Street, Melrose, etc..
8385 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Rocco's Italian Kitchen
6335 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
8020 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
7916 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046
4. in addition to hugo's, Ed's Coffee Shop on Robertson is no frills, down home or healthy breakfast fare. King's Road Cafe does a pretty good breakfast. I like The Little Next Door for a more expensive/datey breakfast/brunch, more casual urth cafe
5. how much are you wanting to spend? ortolan, jar, pane e vino (i love the patio here), cynthia's if you want cobbler, foxtail was pretty good when i went last week, orso