Sushi. Tonight. Help!
Some relatives came into town today unexpectedly and want to go for sushi tonight. I know there are a ton of topics on this, but I’m in a jam and don’t have time to search properly, so I know you all can point me in the right direction!
I guess we’d like to spend around $50 a person, and some of us are adventurous sushi eaters while some aren’t. I would love to make a reservation, too, so a place that takes them would be helpful. I’m open to Culver City, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills… help! Thanks in advance!
Irori in Marina Del Rey.
Allows reservations at the sushi bar.
Nice atmosphere, fresh fish, great sushi (for the adventurous) and also cooked dishes (for the timid).
- Spicy, Crispy Shrimp Tempura
- Escarole Sushi
- Albacore Sushi News
- Live Sweet Shrimp (ask to see them alive before prepared)
- Spanish Mackerel Sushi
- Wild Salmon or Toro
- (Ask chef what else is super fresh that he recommends for sushi)
- Red Snapper in Plum Wine Sauce
- Fresh Water Eel Sushi
- Tempura Green Tea Ice Cream