HOME > Chowhound > General Topics >
Jun 22, 2008 07:44 AM

Bone end covers for poultry and other meats

What are they called and where can you buy them.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. They are called paper frills. You can find them for sale on line at places like this

    However, they are also easy to make and a quick google will find you instructions on how to make them yourself if your butcher does not supply them. Here is one example with photos.

    1 Reply