anything between West Hollwood and Agoura Hills?
Sherman Oaks and maybe even Encino are good halfway points between W. Hollywood and Agoura. Here are some hopefully "baby friendly" suggestions:
1. Bamboo - Chinese - 14010 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oak
2. Boneyard Bistro - BBQ - 13539 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
3. Cafe Bizou - Cal-French - 14016 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
4. Delmonico's - Seafood - 16358 Ventura Blvd.; Encino
5. Great Greek - Greek - 13362 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
6. IL Tiramisu - Italian - 13705 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
7. Panzanella - Italian - 14928 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
8. Stanley's - Californian - 13817 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
Some great recs already, but I'll add a few.
In Sherman Oaks on Sepulveda south of Ventura, try Cucina Bene for nice kid friendly Italian. Also, good Italian at Oliva Italian on Van Nuys Blvd in Sherman Oaks.
Sherman Oaks also has Cafe Cordiale with very traditional American simple fare. Nice patio too that might be good for the kids.
Kate Mantilini in Woodland Hills is nicer, but kid friendly, a little more pricey, but some good comfort food fare and options for kids.