anything between West Hollwood and Agoura Hills?
We live in West Hollywood, our friends live in Agoura Hills...is there anything worthwhile/good in between? They have a 3 month old so it also needs to be baby friendly. Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
Hmm, I guess that should put you in the Sherman Oaks or Woodland Hills area.
Gorikee's for Japanese/French fusion
Max in Sherman Oaks, although not sure it is baby friendly
Amaranta for Mexican fusion at Topanga Mall
Sherman Oaks and maybe even Encino are good halfway points between W. Hollywood and Agoura. Here are some hopefully "baby friendly" suggestions:
1. Bamboo - Chinese - 14010 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oak
2. Boneyard Bistro - BBQ - 13539 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
3. Cafe Bizou - Cal-French - 14016 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
4. Delmonico's - Seafood - 16358 Ventura Blvd.; Encino
5. Great Greek - Greek - 13362 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
6. IL Tiramisu - Italian - 13705 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
7. Panzanella - Italian - 14928 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
8. Stanley's - Californian - 13817 Ventura Blvd.; Sherman Oaks
For all that is holy in this world please (PLEASE) do not waste your time or your hard earned living at Delmonicos ... UGH! Just took my BF there for a birthday dinner and it was horrible and stinky!
Also look into
Aroma Bakery Cafe
Sushi 4 on 6
Some great recs already, but I'll add a few.
In Sherman Oaks on Sepulveda south of Ventura, try Cucina Bene for nice kid friendly Italian. Also, good Italian at Oliva Italian on Van Nuys Blvd in Sherman Oaks.
Sherman Oaks also has Cafe Cordiale with very traditional American simple fare. Nice patio too that might be good for the kids.
Kate Mantilini in Woodland Hills is nicer, but kid friendly, a little more pricey, but some good comfort food fare and options for kids.