korean truck found!
not sure if this has been mentioned, but over the weekend i thought i found a taco truck on western and a block north of 6th street (across the street from California Market). but as i got closer, it was a korean "taco" truck. they had about 10 dishes available. all korean dishes.
has anyone tried it out?
I've also seen it across the street from the HK at First and Western. Looked like they had noodles, sausage and maybe a few other dishes. Interesting.
You can track the elusive Kogi BBQ taco truck that's been officially open since late Nov. via Twitter now. It meanders from K-Town to Hollywood to Westwood at night offering up galbi, spicy pork and chicken tacos, burritos and Korean treats like pork belly kimchi fried rice and the like. Decent, reasonably priced, fun eating.
- Track da Korean Taco Truck --- http://twitter.com/kogibbq
- Korean Taco Truck Mania: http://tinyurl.com/ktacomania
- Official Website: http://kogibbq.com
- Feature Article: http://tinyurl.com/KTacoFeat
- The original comment has been removed
I did a tasting with Pleasure Palate.This is a serious chef and owner, do check it out.Amazing food.