Ambiance, part2 noise levels
Under what circumstance do you go to the following - food and service being equal
1) The quiet place with a low people noise level
2) a place full of people and a high people noise level
3) a place with quiet music and people noise of either 1 or 2?
4) a place with loud music and people noise of either 1 or 2?
1) I do this often. I prefer this.
2) I sometimes do this for lunch, if I want better food than the less crowded place. In general, though, if I have to squish myself on a crowded bench in the foyer more than a minute while I wait for a table, I leave.
3) This suggests a fast food restaurant to me. I do this when my spouse requests it. (way too often)
4) I will only do this option if forced by family and social obligations. I eat out to be with people, and I can't do that if I can't hear them.