One night/dinner in Toronto recommendations?
- InNOutBurger Mar 11, 2008 02:59 PM
I'll be in the Toronto area for one night next week and I'm looking for recommendations. It'll be a casual work dinner. Nothing super fancy or formal, but if you had to pick one place that we shouldn't miss for the food...where would it be?
Any recommendations are appreciated!
- The original comment has been removed
It's the 'faster food' side of Susur (who is one of our top chefs).
603 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V1M5, CA
Another vote for JK Wine Bar...
- agree that Bloor Street Diner is absolutely nothing special
- Rosebud is a charming neighbourhood spot, but not a destination, IMHO
- never been to Lee (although I think Susur is great)
JKWB gets my vote because it does pay attention to local and seasonal ingredients, small plates mean that you can try a variety of different tastes, good atmosphere and people watching.