Italian and Breakfast
- jeff Jan 28, 2002 05:48 PM
1) Do you guys all know Cafe Capri on Hyperion in Los Feliz?? I've had three dinners there, each better than the one before. Is this a known, well-appreciated place or have I "discovered" it for the world?? Excellent "oso bucco" - incredible paste, salads and for an Italian restaurant, great deserts.
2) I live on Westside and several times have read about some little coffee-shop/bakery in Century City area, famous for its breakfasts. I've meant to write the name and address down, but I haven't and now am desperate to find it. Anyone know?? I think it's on a little street off Santa Monica Blvd. in Century City.
1) Capri -- I keep wanting to like this place. It's charming, friendly, family-run, and in my neighborhood. Also BYOB -- a plus. But alas I've tried the milanese, various pastas, and never enjoyed any of it. Guess next time I'll try the oso bucco....
2) Clementine -- I believe that's the name of the (very good) Century City bakery you ask about. Mentioned below in previous posts...