Best Happy Hour for Food and Drinks...
I love happy hour. what are your favorites??
Living in the San Fernando Valley, I enjoy the following places for Happy Hour:
1. Arnie Morton's - 3400 W. Olive Ave. in Burbank
2. McCormick & Schmick's - 3500 W. Olive Ave. in Burbank
3. 94th Aero Squadron - 16320 Raymer in Van Nuys
4. Odyssey - 15600 Odyssey Drive in Granada Hills
5. Smoke House - 4420 Lakeside Drive in Burbank
Oh yes, luswei!
I love CHADAKA THAI and their happy hour is great!!! All the appetizers(which are worth every penny at regualr price) are something like $4 and the same size as at regular hours. The drink specials rock, and if it's a Tuesday, they have a 1/2 price bottle of wine deal all day.
Good music, nice space, fresh, quality food lots of booze to choose from, and plenty of great beers!