New to Boston.
Hello guys. I had couple of questions. I just came to Boston 5 months ago and am getting sick of university food, I need real food!
1. Is there a good Indian food place anywhere in Boston? I tried a bunch and have to say I've been displeased so far.
2. Are there any good pizza places in Newton?
3. Is there a a neighborhood with good Indian Sweet Shops like there is in NYC?
2. I would recommend checking out the popular pizza places in Watertown or Waltham, if you're close to the border.
3. Moody Street between Crescent St and High/Maple Sts in Waltham is the closest thing you'll find. There are about 5 Indian grocery shops and some of them sell sweets.