Good Restaurant near Pantages Hotel?
Friend coming in from the U.S. and wants to go for dinner in the area of the Pantages Hotel.
We will be walking from the hotel, so something close, not too foo-foo, but good relaxed atmosphere and fantastic FOOD!
Also this would be for tomorrow, Tuesday night, are most restaurants open for biz for dinner around 8-830pm? Your suggestions?
Yes, all restaurants will be open at that time. Here are a few options within walking distance:
- Beerbistro at King and Yonge. Good, solid bistro food, fantastic beer list, nice atmosphere.
- Linda's at Yonge and Gould. Upscale Thai. Upstairs from Salad King.
- Japango at Dundas and Elizabeth. Really fantastic Japanese in a very small, casual atmosphere. I would recommend making a reservation due to the size of the place.
- Superior Restaurant, on Yonge, just a few doors up from the hotel. Decent food and service in a nice atmosphere.
- Senator Diner on Shuter. Slightly upscale diner food in a traditional diner setting.
I also endorse Linda - but it closes at 9;30.
Alternatively George is more upscale. Better in summer (when the patio is open) but still reliable (for me - although some on this Board find it too expensive).
111 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M5C 1S2, CA
340 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M5B1R7, CA