HOME > Chowhound > Spirits >
What are you cooking today? Tell us about it

Trying to think of the name of an Irish Cream

LARaven Jan 2, 2008 10:50 PM

at least I think it was an Irish cream. I tried it on a Carnival cruise last week. The bottle was distinctive, it seemed like the cream part and whiskey part was separated. I think the guy was saying its not sold in the US anymore. Does anyone know what I am talking about?

I have googled it and just keep coming up with a million Baileys, homemade or Carolans brands.


  1. Faune May 27, 2008 02:10 AM

    Sheriadins is a Coffee liqueur in which the "cream" comes seperate.


    1. Faune May 27, 2008 02:07 AM

      Sheriadins is an Irish cream in which the "cream" comes seperate.

      1. x
        Xaga Jan 2, 2008 11:42 PM

        Could you perhaps describe the bottle? All the Irish Creams I've seen have very simple bottles. The only thing I can think of is Dooley's Toffee Liqueur which isn't quite Irish Cream, but is still a cream liqueur, which has a red and blue bottle.

        5 Replies
        1. re: Xaga
          LARaven Jan 3, 2008 07:47 AM

          I didn't get to see the bottle very well it was a crowd of people around trying different things. but I guess its more of a shape of a St Brendan's bottle (wide and roundish)
          The left side was the cream and the right side was dark.

          1. re: LARaven
            2top Jan 3, 2008 08:03 AM

            Could it be this;
            Sheridan's Coffee Layered Liqueur

            1. re: 2top
              Scott M Jan 3, 2008 09:31 AM

              I am fairly certain you are correct. Sheridan's is often carried/served on cruises.


              1. re: Scott M
                zruilong May 8, 2008 03:06 PM

                Is there anywhere I can order this? I've seen sights in the UK, but what about the US?

              2. re: 2top
                LARaven Jan 3, 2008 10:22 AM

                Thats it thank you very much. I knew it started with an S.

          Show Hidden Posts