HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
What are you cooking today? Get great advice

Searching for specific 2-step wine key

dinogermz Dec 17, 2007 02:14 AM

I have been looking for a very specific type of 2-step wine key for a few years. Instead of a hinged lever, it has a small metal semicircle on a hinge in the middle of the lever that you press that grips the edge of the bottle from any angle.
I've attached a photo in case it's unclear what the hell I'm talking about!
Any idea what these are called, and where I might be able to find one? By Christmas? Thanks!!!!

  1. f
    FlyFish Dec 17, 2007 07:42 AM

    I believe the brand name is "Pullparrot." If you Google that you should be able to find some sources.

    1. m
      mexivilla Dec 17, 2007 04:17 AM

      That picture looks exactly like the bottle opener that came free last month with bottles of Ruffino Chianti at Walmart in Puerto Vallarta.

      Show Hidden Posts