TOP QUICK SERVE IN FLA
Quick Serve = Fast Food or Counter Service, NO table service or waiters involved in the process!
Here are a few of my favorites down here in Dade & Broward.
1. Sonny's Famous Steak Hogies - without a doubt. It simply cannot get any better, not even in Philly. 4 -get-abou-tit! Ask for the sauce (red) on the side and spoon it over each and every delectable bite. LHM=Lord Have Mercy! I may just have to slide by there today, it's been a couple weeks now. Hollywood, FL 66th @ Taft. Well worth the trip even from Pensacola!
2. Jack's Old Fashioned Hamburgers - best beef on the penninsula! Ft Lauderdale, FL
3. La Sandwicherie - French Hoagies done right. Get extra dijon sauce and pour it on each and every morsel! South Beach, Fl
4. Primanti Bro's - Pizza by the slice from Pittsburgh? You got that right! Ft Liquordale, FL Also, try their unique sammies with everything, including the fries, piled on for good measure!
5. Chipotle - I know, it's a flippin' chain, but where can one find a better burrito? Fl, USA
6. Arebetter's Hot Dogs - the actual doggies are not the greatest, but this FLA institution deserves it's place on this post. West Bird Rd Miami, FL
7. Pizza Rustica - for their amazing portfolio of pies. There's one for every tastebud. South Beach & the Gold Coast of Florida.
8. Joe's Takeaway - BTW these are in the order I thought of them, not in order of the bestest to best. Their stoners might be overpriced, but they are always good. The rest of their takeaway offerings are priced right and without rivals. South Beach, FL
9. Frankie's Pizza - another FL institution worthy of mention. 2 go slices or pies only. West Bird Road. Miami, FL
10. Harvest Moon - Gourmet Bistro. Order and pay at the counter and they bring it to you! Good fresh stuff, always packed. Lunch only if I am not mistaken? Miami Springs, FL
I feel that's a pretty decent start to what I hope will be a great thread. Let's have it FLA, what you got?
Agree with 1,2,3& 8. Although I think the burgers at Char Hut are better than Jack's but it's close.
Epicure Market- Tuna Fish Salad Sandwich.
Macaluso's Market - It's all good but the Meatball Parm and/or Meatball Salad is a must do.
San Loco- Late night..
Captain Jim Hanson's- stone crabs to go
La Spada's- huge subs
Hands down for LaSpada's on University across from Nova. The best sub in south Florida!! And a true Florida establishment. mmmmm....I might get one tomorrow!!