HOME > Chowhound > Greater Boston Area >

Grooved-Surface Cookie Sheet

wittlejosh Nov 29, 2007 05:06 AM

Anyone seen any of those grooved surface cookie sheets in the Boston area? I think Emerilware makes one and Doughmakers used to make one. It's that rough surface that has a texture like an old paved road (rocky-looking but basically flat).

Looking to buy one.

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. t
    taxi RE: wittlejosh Dec 1, 2007 12:45 PM

    There is a restaurant supply company in the North End. They may have them. I cannot recall the name. It is right next door to Joe Tecce's. Go on superpages.com and enter restaurant supplies. Hope this helps!

    1. p
      porcospino RE: wittlejosh Dec 1, 2007 07:01 PM

      go to sur la table for the doughmakers' pan. there's one in the chestnut hill mall.

      1. c
        chowfamily RE: wittlejosh Dec 2, 2007 08:02 AM

        I kmow this question belongs on another board, but how is this cookie sheet best used? Thanks in advance, and i'll let you know if I see one in the Boston area.

        Show Hidden Posts