Christmas Party Dinner
I'm in charge of planning my team's Christmas dinner this year and am not from the Toronto area. Could anyone give me some suggestions following these guidelines:
* Within walking distance or short cab ride to Bay & Wellington (downtown)
* Range of cuisine options (from pasta to steak)
* Mid-price level... around $20-$30/person for an entree
* Full bar not necessary but must have beer!
I'd like to go some place with a nice atmosphere but it doesn't need to be gourmet.
There's the Irish Embassy for upscale pub atmosphere. Further east, within walking distance depending on the weather, or cab - the Hot House Cafe, about a dozen beers on tap.
Futher east, definitely a cab drive, the Mill Street Brew Pub in the Distillery District, good for groups.
Click on the place links for maps and to get more info about menus and services for groups.
Mill Street Brew Pub
55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A, CA
49 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E, CA
35 Church Street, Toronto, ON M5E 1T3, CA
- The original comment has been removed