Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Pennsylvania >
Oct 28, 2007 04:57 PM

Montgomery Cty. service help

I used to have an acquaintance in the catering business who would let me hire help from her when I had larger parties, but we've lost touch. I just need a person or two to help serve and tidy up for a cocktail party in my home - does anyone know how I would go about finding that sort of help?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. you might try a temp agency

    1. Sometimes local colleges have lists of students who do jobs for extra money (i.e. babysitting, office work, parties, etc.). You could try that.

      1. I would put a post on craigslist - when I was in college in that area my roomate and I got a couple of those sort of gigs that way.

        1. The original comment has been removed