Any Puffy Tacos in Northern Virginia ?
When I was in San Antonio I used to get some decilious "Puffy Tacos" but I can't seem to find any in the Northern Virginia area. Does anyone know of any Mexican restaurant that has them on the menu (or could make them up for me)?
In the Reston/Herndon area (just FYI):
- Taco Truck just east of Baron Cameron, just west of the 7-11
- The place in the Sterling Clocktower - almost just under the tower itself
- There's a place in the K-Mart shopping center, in the far back side. Food is good, but service is SLOW
- Lakeside Cafe at Lake Anne in Reston does some great steak and chicken (I get fajitas usually).
- There's a mercado in the parking lot of Lake Anne that really is a divey joint slinging food outta the back. Potential, but service turned me off greatly the only time I went (food was good, though).
Taqueria Poblano has puffy tacos.
2400 Mount Vernon Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301