Entertaining Client in Differin/401 Area??
Any suggestions besides Auberge du Pommier and Terra? As you can tell, not necesssarily looking to be in the immediate vicinity but looking for north Toronto/GTA. Thanks in advance.
Oliver and Bonacini at Bayview Village (bayview and sheppard?)
Terra and Auberge are both good. Apart from chains i dont think there is much else along the 401 corridor.
What about Camarra's on Dufferin, just below Lawrence? It's been a while since I've been, though.
Maybe it's too casual for your dinner...
- The original comment has been removed
You seem to have picked the 2 most expensive restaurants in north t.o. So budget does not seem to be a problem? Terra is a little far from dufferin & 401, but if that distance is okay, then the Octagon is a little closer.
There are many other much less expensive restaurants closer:
- Le Montmarte on Sheppard & Dufferin
- Alegre, Rossini's, La Mason Benoit, Richlees & Casa Mia (plus others) all in the avenue road & wilson area
- Tremonti on steeles & weston (slightly more expensive than the others listed)
- La Risata on Steeles & dufferin
- Tuyen Cuisine on Youge at sheppard