Authentic Chinese food/feel in Philly?
Having been to China last year and finally now going to a US city with a Chinatown, I was wondering if someone could help me with a recommendation for a Chinese rest.? I'm looking for a rest. that....
1) ...will run us (it's me and a buddy going up there b4 we head over to Atlantic City!) less that $20 per person.
2) ...local Chinese people go to eat.
3) ...if I order noodles, I can slurp them to my hearts content and never get a stare from other diners.
4) ...the words "General Cho's Chicken" do NOT appear on the menu!!
5) ...automatically brings hot tea to the table (just like in China!)
6) ...offers a close copy of food as prepared in China.
7) ...if I say "Nee-how" and "Shay-Shay" they'll be nice and say it back!
OK, I don't want much do I? Any thoughts?