Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Jul 19, 2007 11:35 AM

Looking for unique muffin pan

Im trying to find a unique muffin pan- it's close to a bundt pan, but unlike the bundt, its muffin shaped and the hole doesnt go all the way through. There is a bumb at the bottom of the pan so when the muffin cooks there will be a deep indentation at the bottom of the muffin. My mother in law has a pan like this but hers is quite old.

Ive tried looking everywhere in nyc - Sur la Table, the Baking supply store on 22nd street, and no luck.

Any guidance?

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. Have you tried Bridge Kitchenware?

    2 Replies
    1. re: MMRuth

      Im looking online now and cant seem to find anything, but I will also drop by the store.

      1. re: shorts

        Link to Place (for posterity):

        The link is not to the right location on 3rd Avenue, but I think the phone number is right.

        Bridge Kitchenware
        49 Eagle Rock Ave, East Hanover, NJ 07936

    2. I've seen mini-bundt (but there is no hole in the middle) pans (6 to a pan) at WalMart, of all places.

      1. Nordicware makes them - you can find them online. Baker's Catalog from King Arthur Flour has had them in the past.

        1. Not to be a dolt, but I gather what you are looking for is pan that makes a number of these things right? I looked at my Fred Bridge The Well-Tooled Kitchen - no luck in identifying this so far.

          1. Try Norpro, Nordicware & Wilton there are a ton of these online from places like Amazon and ebay.