Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Texas >
Jul 12, 2007 06:46 PM

Need help for an out-of-town gift certificate

My sister and her husband moved to the Dallas-Ft. Worth area in late May. His birthday is the first week of August. They've been too busy relocating to get out much and I would like to send him a gift certificate for a nice dinner ($100 for the two - I'm poor!) to a nice place for his birthday. Any type of food is good with them - they like to dine out. They are closer to Ft. Worth (Tarrant County) than Dallas and are Chicago transplants. HELP!!

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)
  1. The original comment has been removed
      1. Thanks for the restaurant suggestion. Guess I'm old-school in thinking that open ended gift cards just don't show much forethought.