Psst... We're working on the next generation of Chowhound! View >
HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Jul 9, 2007 04:00 PM

Bridge-style faucet?

Hi everyone,

I am at the last stages of a kitchen remodel, and I have to choose a faucet. I really love the look of the bridge faucets, since I have an older home (1920's). But they all seem to be VERY expensive. I will be drilling holes into my soapstone countertops, so I want a quality product that lasts, but I don't know if I'm willing to spend $1,000+ dollars (i.e. Perrin & Rowe). Can anyone recommend a more affordable bridge-style faucet that is just as attractive? And do I really need a side-spray? (it's cheaper without one). I have had a side-spray in the past, and just found that it got water everywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help!

  1. Click to Upload a photo (10 MB limit)