New York Treat for Wedding Welcome Basket
I'm looking for a recommendation on an inexpensive treat made in New York that I can include in the Welcome Baskets for all of our out of town guests for my wedding.
The treat must....
1) Be individually wrapped
2) Have some labeling (even if discreet) that says New York City or New York, NY on it
3) Cost less than $2 a piece
To give you an idea....so far in the basket, we have the following items that all have a significance to where we've grown up, lived, or have family:
- Golden Flake Potato Chips - Birmingham, Alabama
- Goo Goo Clusters - Nashville, Tennessee
- The LCR Game - Buffalo, New York
- TBD - Atlanta, GA
- TBD - New York, NY
I'm looking for some creative and fun items that people might get excited about, but I am open to anything, so please share your suggestions.
This is a strange one, I know, so thank you in advance!!!!
I was going to say Eleni's cookies but that might blow your budget! Maybe a little yellow taxi cab? You can probably get them cheap in Chinatown. Eleni's cookies might also make yellow taxi cookies if you prefer something edible.