Visiting Boston from NYC Memorial Day Weekend
We're flying up from New York for Memorial Day weekend and are looking for some restaurant recommendations, here are some of our criteria:
- Moderately Priced ($15-18 entrees)
- Not super touristy
- Anywhere in downtown Boston
- Comfortable, laid-back atmosphere
- No sushi or Asian restaurants
- Restaurant with a good bar scene, but not 'trendy'
If anyone has any great local recommendations, let me know!
Assuming downtown can stretch to the South End/Back Bay/Kenmore/Fenway, etc., I'd add the Franklin on Shawmut Ave, Eastern Standard in Kenmore Sq. and Audobon Circle just outside. Maybe also Tremont 647 and Columbus Cafe on Tremont and Columbus Ave. And if you can go to Cambridge, Green St. and Central Kitchen in Central Sq.