Main Entree for Husband's Birthday Party?
Hello fellow foodies! My husband's 30th birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I've been slowly building a menu together. As it stands, I have not decided on the meat/main entree. I have attached the tenative menu below. Again, this is a working menu and I may swap some things out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Something tasty, simple to medium, for about 15 ppl. Thank you ahead of time!
Ball-and-Chain's Tentative Menu
- Fruit & cheese board w/pancetta & crackers
- Roasted garlic crostini w/tapenade
- Roasted garlic crostini w/tomato & basil
- Wild mushroom crostini
Primo: Caesar salad w/parmagiano reggiano
Secondo: Meat entree (UNDECIDED)
- French potato salad
- Roasted asparagus or haricort verts with shallots
- Strawberry NY style cheesecake on graham cracker crust
- Chocolate covered strawberries
Caffe: French press or loose leaf tea
Digestivo: Selected wines & champagne