In Florida Keys.. quick ! Breakfast recs Pls.
Bobs and Harriettes both open at 6am - Bob's has Crab eggs benny! Harriette's crepes, biscuits, funky atmosphere.
Haven't been down there in a while but can point you to -
* MM 104.2 (bayside):Hobo's Cafe (305-451-5888) has fish, burgers and salads
* MM 102.4 (oceanside): Fish House (Key Largo, 305-451-4665) filleted-on-the-premises dolphin and black grouper
* MM 100.2 (oceanside): Key Largo Coffee House (305-453-4844) all-you-can-eat Mexican on Tuesday nights ($8.99).
* MM 99.4 (bayside): Mrs. Mac's Kitchen (305-451-3722) in Key Largo, pita bread sandwiches, Superfishwich
* MM 95.5 (bayside): Harriette's (305-852-8689) good crepes (try the apple - peach combo, and the conch burger. Open 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. only.
* MM 91.8 (oceanside): Order Mexicale omelette with pico salsa at Tavernier's Copper Kettle (305-852-4113)
* MM 88 (bayside): In Islamorada, the outdoor bar at Marker 88 (305-852-9315) is fun for sunsets.
* MM 82 (bayside): Best dinner - Beach Cafe at Morada Bay (305-664-0604). Get a table on the sand... Sooooo Romantic!