toshi sushi omakase...
Is excellent!!! Good selection and creativity of dishes for $50. Tonight was my second visit and I had:
1) fluke sashimi with some smokey red paste (not sure) and green onions
2) sashimi plate with some king salmon, hamachi, octopus
3) tofu pouches with eel and shrimp inside
4) chicken with pumpkin on top
5) nice slab of black cod, shitake mushrooms with shrimp, seared scallop and spinach/asparagus maki
6) assorted sushi: tuna, salmon, mirugai, butterfish
and for dessert deep fried banana with green tea ice cream and fruit pieces drizzled with honey
I'll be back.