deli / picnic / take-out places in Sonoma & Napa Valleys?
What are some good places in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys for getting deli / lunch / picnic fixings to go? Recommended bakeries which also serve savories would be fine, too.
Thanks in advance!
the best thing is to stop at dean & deluca and pick up something.
either eat it there (plenty of space on the side) or take it to a winery with good picnic grounds (alpha omega a few miles up 29 is very nice)
This is for Napa, unsure of Sonoma:
1) Dean and DeLuca, St. Helena
2) Oakville Grocery, Oakville
3) LaLuna Market, Rutherford (if you're in the mood for great tacos, tamales, burritos)
4) Genova Deli, Napa
5) Have heard ABC Bakery in Napa does great sandwiches, etc.
6) Browns Valley Market, Napa, take out deli stuffs
oh, and Bouchon Bakery, Yountville does have some sandwiches, their sweets go without saying
The original comment has been removed