deli / picnic / take-out places in Sonoma & Napa Valleys?
What are some good places in the Sonoma and Napa Valleys for getting deli / lunch / picnic fixings to go? Recommended bakeries which also serve savories would be fine, too.
Thanks in advance!
This is for Napa, unsure of Sonoma:
1) Dean and DeLuca, St. Helena
2) Oakville Grocery, Oakville
3) LaLuna Market, Rutherford (if you're in the mood for great tacos, tamales, burritos)
4) Genova Deli, Napa
5) Have heard ABC Bakery in Napa does great sandwiches, etc.
6) Browns Valley Market, Napa, take out deli stuffs
oh, and Bouchon Bakery, Yountville does have some sandwiches, their sweets go without saying