HOME > Chowhound > Cookware >
Do you create unique foods? Tell us about it

souffle cups

ctl98 Apr 15, 2007 04:13 PM

Anyone know where I can get these in Toronto or the GTA? Thanks!

  1. n
    Nyleve Apr 16, 2007 11:43 AM

    Are you talking about small ceramic souffle dishes? Like - 2 or 3 inches deep and 3 or 4 inches across? I've gotten them at Dollarama (they all carry basically the same stuff) and they are 2 for a buck. Can't beat the price.

    2 Replies
    1. re: Nyleve
      ctl98 Apr 16, 2007 04:56 PM

      Sorry, I meant the paper souffle cups that they use to portion out food. Like the paper cups for ketchup at Mc Donalds, but I need bigger sizes. I attached a picture above, but it's very small. You need to click it to see. Thanks though. Don't you just love Dollarama?

      1. re: ctl98
        Nyleve Apr 16, 2007 05:17 PM

        Oops. Sorry. Yeah - I hate myself for loving Dollarama. But I do love it.

    2. c
      cecilia Apr 15, 2007 06:19 PM

      Have you tried party supplies stores?

      Show Hidden Posts