Thai and Vietnamese in Irving
I'll be in Irving this weekend. Anyone have recommendations for good Thai or Vietnamese there? Thanks for the suggestions!
1) SalaThai - Good food, friendly people. BYOB. http://www.pegasusnews.com/places/sal...
2) Bankok Orchid - more options that Salathai, but not always quite as tasty. Very pretty decor. http://www.pegasusnews.com/places/ban...
1) Pho Republic - The nicest decor of the three. Menu is very heavy on Pho. http://www.pegasusnews.com/places/pho...
2) PHO Vina Noodle & Rice. Good Pho with emphasis on seafood. The crispy noodle seafood dish is out of this world. Staff does not speak much English, but the menu has pictures to help. http://snipurl.com/1dnce
3) A chain Pho place called Pho Que Huong. Menu is also heavy on Pho. http://www.pegasusnews.com/places/pho...
I think the best Thai food hands down in Irving would be Bangkok Orchid. It's across from the Irving Mall (183 and Belt Line). They are a small place and it gets pretty busy during lunch but they supposedly have the best Thai food in the area (as per a couple of my colleagues who are Thai). I go there at least once a week and have never been disappointed.